All year 12 and 13 students must wear smart business wear when attending the academy, please find below more detailed information on this.
- A black, navy or grey blazer must be worn around the academy – Blazers can be taken off in lessons and sixth form area
- Smart trousers or skirt – Skirt must be above ankles, no jeans/denim, no leggings, no jeggings
- Shirt or Blouse – No hoodies or causal jumpers
- Smart shoes – Soles must be black
- ID lanyards must be worn at all times
- Coats must be off in and around the academy
- Students can wear a plain dark headscarf
- Students can also wear a plain Jilbab if they choose
Jewellery and Make up
Year 12 and 13 students are allowed to wear moderate make up, simple jewellery is also acceptable.
All students must bring the following equipment to the academy everyday:
- A school bag that is suitable for carrying A4 folder, books and equipment
- Poly pockets are not provided for students in sixth form.